Cremation is becoming a more popular service; for many families it is replacing traditional burial. Here at Jackson Funeral Service we have our own crematory located on site. Once your loved one is in our care, they are not transferred elsewhere. We even allow family members to be present at the start of the cremation, if you wish.
If you are interested in inspecting our crematory, contact us to schedule an appointment.
Cremation Pricing Information
Direct Cremation – $2110
- Includes transfer of remains to funeral home (within 25 miles radius)
- Use of refrigeration facilities (for up to 2 days)
- A minimum cremation container – fiberboard ( cremated with the deceased)
- Cremation process
Additional Items & Services
- Memorial service in our chapel – $400
- A one hour receiving of friends (visitation) before or after the memorial service – $200
Additional options are available. Download our PDF for a full list of additional services and pricing.View & Download Our Price List
Authorization of Cremation
The Authorization for Cremation form is available to view and download in PDF format. This document can often be printed directly from a browser. If downloading and saving to your computer, use a program such as Adobe Reader to open and print the document.
If this form is not signed in front of a funeral director, it will need to be notarized. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.Authorization of Cremation Form